For our team in Rosenheim, Hamburg or Berlin we are seeking to hire for the soonest possible start date a full-time
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER C++ (M/F)
Founded in 1997 in Rosenheim, Cubeware is considered a pioneer in business intelligence (BI) and a leading vendor of BI products and performance management (PM) Software in the German-speaking region. We manage worldwide more than 4,000 customers in a variety industries. With our software and our consulting expertise we transform company data and information, information into knowledge, and that this knowledge enables making the right decisions at the right time.
You bring to the Job
- University degree in computer sciences or comparable vocational training
- Very good knowledge and experiences with the development with modern C++ (11/14)
- Experience in some of the following focus areas is a plus:
- Usage of STL and Boost Libraries
- Relational and multidimensional databases
- Web technologies - HTML/CSS, jQuery and Frameworks
- GUI development
- Microsoft technologies and tools (Visual Studio and TFS)
- Applications of agile project methods
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- Very good analytical skills and strong ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Dedication and independent work style with a high level of quality awareness
This is what we have to offer
An interesting and diverse work area in a dedicated, friendly and professional team, very good work atmosphere, practical products, flexible working hours, an international work environment and every a Friday Happy Lunch for our employees. If this is nothing, then what is...
Please send your informative application documents exclusively by email to Click to reveal email address!. Please understand that we can only accept PDF attachments.
Rosenheimer Str. 28
Jacqueline Storck, HR-Team
Phone: +49(0)30/500 1968-312
E-Mail: Click to reveal email address!
Information on data processing for the application process
By sending the application, the applicant agrees that the personal data will be processed for the application procedure. Consent is given voluntarily. The applicant can lodge an informal objection to the processing of personal data at any time. Further details can be found in our data protection declaration. The consent can be revoked by the applicant at any time informally without giving reasons with effect for the future. A revocation does not affect the legality of any processing carried out up to this point in time. You will find our contact data for your revocation in our imprint.