For our team in Rosenheim we are seeking to hire for the soonest possible start date a
Working Student (m/F/d) for
Software Development Web Cockpit
Founded in 1997 in Rosenheim, Cubeware is considered a pioneer in business intelligence (BI) and a leading vendor of BI products and performance management (PM) Software in the German-speaking region. We manage worldwide more than 4,000 customers in a variety industries. With our software and our consulting expertise we transform company data and information, information into knowledge, and that this knowledge enables making the right decisions at the right time.
This is your Job
- You are a member of a highly dedicated development team and responsible for the implementation of new features.
- You join meetings with our partners and customers in order to realise a rapid and targeted solution based on our knowledge database.
- You document the conducted support activities and maintain our support system.
- You will familiarise yourself with the Cubeware products and the database systems used in this environment.
You bring to the Job
- Studies in computer sciences or comparable vocational training
- C++ /OOPs concepts
- Web Technologien (HTML/CSS)
- C# [Basic]
- Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge in the fields of relational and/or multidimensional databases
- Usage of agile project methods
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented work style with a high level of quality awareness
- German and English in writing and speaking
This is what we have to offer
An interesting and diverse work area in a dedicated, friendly and professional team, very good work atmosphere, practical products, flexible working hours, an international work environment and every a Friday Happy Lunch for our employees. If this is nothing, then what is...
Please send your informative application documents exclusively by email to Click to reveal email address!. Please understand that we can only accept PDF attachments.
Rosenheimer Str. 28
Jacqueline Storck, HR-Team
Phone: +49(0)30/500 1968-312
E-Mail: Click to reveal email address!
Information on data processing for the application process
By sending the application, the applicant agrees that the personal data will be processed for the application procedure. Consent is given voluntarily. The applicant can lodge an informal objection to the processing of personal data at any time. Further details can be found in our data protection declaration. The consent can be revoked by the applicant at any time informally without giving reasons with effect for the future. A revocation does not affect the legality of any processing carried out up to this point in time. You will find our contact data for your revocation in our imprint.