Cubeware presents a new analysis engine for corporate performance management in collaboration with IBM
Rosenheim, 3 November 2016 – Cubeware GmbH, BI pioneer and a leading vendor of business intelligence and performance management solutions in Germany, is now offering, in collaboration with IBM, a new analysis engine for the Cubeware Solutions Platform C8 (CSP C8): the CW1 database powered by IBM. Cubeware is thus giving companies the demonstrably most powerful MOLAP database to model all analysis, planning and reporting applications from a single source.
BI systems change in the course of their operation: new departments are added to the system; user numbers increase; specialist and technical applications are established; analysis and reporting components are enhanced with planning functions; individual BI and PM processes are standardised.
All this often involves a great deal of effort for companies: individual systems need to be integrated, standardised information processes established, additional new tools purchased and licence extensions have to be performed in the database structure. This is very frequently unaffordable for small and medium-sized companies. Their digitalisation efforts are inhibited.
The CW1 database powered by IBM in combination with CSP C8 now gives companies the demonstrably most powerful MOLAP database and the complete tool set for BI and PM projects from a single source. This addresses in particular the needs of small and medium-sized companies that can now deploy a single, end-to-end system as a solution for specialist departments and for company-wide consolidation. Costly integration and transformation processes are eliminated when BI systems are further developed, and investments made in digitalisation is protected.
Technical advantages of the CW1 database powered by IBM
- Designed for read and read-write access
- Planning, simulation, analysis & reporting with a single system; analysis & reporting possible directly on planning data
- In-memory capability
- No time-consuming hard drive access required; aggregation and calculation of performance indicators in main memory at run time (real-time calculations & real-time simulations); loading speed of up to 5 million rows per second
- Rapid model customisation
- Structural changes in real time; configurable cell protection
- Close to the specialist departments
- Excel-like, functional model, suitable for professional users
- Sustainable development
- Tried and tested, most powerful MOLAP database technology
The commercial advantages of CW1 in combination with CSP C8
- Transparent pricing
- Simple, hardware-independent pricing model appropriate for small and medium-sized businesses (free combination of named and concurrent licences); hardware-independent; clear upgrade path; no third-party costs
- Fully integrated
- Analysis, planning, reporting and simulation applications central on a single platform; no information silos, no application fragmentation
- Free choice of front end
- Suitable front ends for report designers, business analysts, planners and information consumers – stationary, on the web, mobile, via chatbots as well as by means of native Excel integration
- Seamlessly scalable
- Irrespective of whether for a department-specific solution or the company-wide information supply – the platform will grow with your requirements and users