Second SolutionsDay with Cubeware partners again a complete success
BI experts and partners jointly present applications from the retail and logistics sectors. Exciting and innovative customer projects and applications have been presented with the active participation of end customers.
- Once again, more than 60 participants attended the second edition of the Cubeware SolutionsDay.
- Partners presented projects together with users.
- Lively interest in the presented applications
- Cubeware partners CIC, syscon and KONZEPT & LÖSUNG actively participated..
Munich, 02. December 2020: Following the success of the Cubeware SolutionsDay Planning held for the first time in June 2020, the channel team led by Jens Weckbach organized a second edition with applications from the retail & logistics industries. Three Cubeware partners participated and presented their projects and applications in exciting presentations. The Cubeware partners were actively supported by the project managers on the customer side, who explained their applications and were available to answer questions. The feedback from the participants was correspondingly positive. They were able to take away a lot of useful information for their existing or planned applications.
In June 2020, the first Cubeware SolutionsDay was very successfully introduced to the subject of planning and was received with great interest. For the second edition of Cubeware SolutionsDay, the channel team led by Jens Weckbach focused on applications and examples from the retail industry and related logistics. The reason for this was that the challenges facing retailers during the Corona pandemic are extreme. The threats to the traditional business model are immense, while at the same time unprecedented potentials for retail are opening up, especially in e-commerce and digitization.
The presentations also reflected this situation, using the sale of perfume and care products as an example to illustrate how dramatically the distribution of sales has shifted between stationary retail and e-commerce, and how the Cubeware Solutions Platform as a central reporting and analysis tool makes this change visible and supports the company in actively shaping the change.
- Prof. Dr. Dietmar Schön from CIC, together with Bernd Springenberg from TER HELL Plastics, presented the current reporting and planning application from the plastics wholesale sector.
- Pierre Schwank from Nobilis Group, together with Manuel Gandt from syscon, presented the Cubeware Solutions Platform as the central control instrument for the distribution of luxury perfumes and care products.
- Dirk Blech and Harald Schmidt from KONZEPT & LÖSUNG, together with Leif Conrad from Christoph Kroschke GmbH, presented how heterogeneous company branches can be individually managed and yet still be brought together in a meaningful way in a superordinate view.
"Together with our partners and users, we managed to present our participants with exciting presentations on innovative projects for the second time. Participants benefit from the concentrated information, regardless of whether they are already Cubeware users themselves or are in the selection phase for a comprehensive BI platform. The feedback we received from the participants has confirmed this". Martin Lehofer, Manager Alliances & Partner Marketing at Cubeware, was delighted with the successful event.
From the success of the first two editions of Cubeware SolutionsDay, further editions are already planned for 2021.
Cubeware GmbH, headquartered in Munich, Germany, has been a pioneer in the field of Business Intelligence (BI) for more than 20 years and is one of the leading manufacturers of BI products and performance management solutions in the German-speaking world. More than 4,000 customers worldwide now rely on Cubeware. The IT provider combines industry and BI know-how from a single source via a global partner network. Through technology partnerships with Microsoft, Oracle and IBM, Cubeware products fit seamlessly into various platforms. Cubeware GmbH has locations in Germany, Switzerland, the USA and India. Cubeware is part of the India Builders Corporation (IBC), a family-run, globally active group of companies with assets of two trillion US dollars. IT and technology companies are a central pillar in the IBC portfolio alongside office properties, coffee cultivation and training and education.