The World's First Enterprise-ready BI Bot
Access BI reports direct via messenger app on your smartphone or tablet.
With C8 Snack, the world’s first BI bot for enterprise-ready business intelligence and performance management, you can integrate all your company’s employees simply, inexpensively and actively into your reporting chain. Provide the broadest possible access to decision-relevant information. Regardless of time or place, online or offline – that's modern BI. Become a smart organisation.
access dynamic BI reports via messenger app in pull mode
no training required, no licensing compromise
access existing reporting environments immediately
customisable access to information
Easily reach all user groups
Benefit from the “WhatsApp effect”. C8 Snack allows you to tie in user groups that previously had no time or opportunity to benefit from BI – whether because of cost or unsuitable target group profile. You can now supply everyone with dynamic BI reports via a messenger app direct to their devices.
- Intuitive interaction – thanks to the familiar operating logic of messenger apps from the consumer field such as Whatsapp™, Line™, Threema™, Telegram™ etc.
- Simple query logic – only two inputs required for the desired answer
- Fast response times – thanks to the “always online” concept of smartphones
- Custom-fit information – through predefined reporting logic
- Inexpensive licensing model & low cost of acquisition
Information provision has never been more affordable since everyone can chat. Count on a BI front end that needs absolutely no training, demands no licensing compromise and which can be implemented in 5 minutes.
C8 Snack has a multi-level, additive security concept that ensures that your data and information are protected against access by unauthorised third parties – even when your smartphone goes missing.
- No use of external servers for user authentication
- Explicit user authentication
- Assignment of central and individual roles and user rights
- End-to-end encrypted chat channels
- Multiple security functions to protect messages (e.g. PIN assignment, encryption functions, automated delete options etc.)