The Powerful BI Front End in the CSP
Data and information fuel decisions, progress and success!
With our Cubeware Cockpit family, we can provide you with powerful business intelligence front ends that give your employees optimum support in their day-to-day work and which are tailored to meet a wide range of requirements.
Discover your possibilities
Cubeware Cockpit enables you to satisfy your users’ requirements at all times – whether analysts, report designers, planners or information consumers.
From analysts and report designers to planners and information consumers.
For your controlling, marketing departments, your sales, your IT, to your management.
Fast and direct access thanks to self-service BI.
Cockpit from Cubeware ensures optimal visualization of your data. With the Cubeware KPI dashboard you have your data in view at any time and with all devices.
- A SINGLE front end for analysis, dashboarding, planning & reporting solutions
- Interoperable creation of analysis & reporting for desktop, web-based, portal-based and mobile applications as well as print-oriented reporting
- Ideally suited for self-service BI requirements in all departments
- Full client, consumer, viewer: three types of licence for customised & cost-sensitive deployment
Reporting as it should be
Being organised makes life easier, provides a necessary informational structure and positive brand recognition and also dispels fears about new things – especially in your reporting environment. Cubeware Cockpit allows you to create a standardised reporting environment exactly as required.
Cubeware Cockpit offers a wide range of options for creating customised and dynamic reports, analyses and dashboards:
- Use so-called data views to easily merge different data from relational and multidimensional databases in your reports
- Use drag & drop to intuitively arrange the layout of your reports
- Select the right layout elements for your particular application from a range of options
- Customise the layout components with borders, shading and colours according to your preferences and specifications
- Synchronise layout components with practical filter functions
- Use analytical formatting to ensure that critical values, defined threshold values and individual KPIs are always eye-catching
Cubeware Cockpit offers a range of options for structuring your reporting environment to ensure that your analyses and reports reach your audience simply and quickly:
- Inform other Cockpit users by e-mail about the availability of new reports. They can then access new reports direct via Cockpit provided they have the required access rights
- You can use comprehensive, automatic export and distribution mechanisms for all other groups of recipient
- Use a wizard to specify the reports you wish to distribute, the recipients as well as the means and time of dispatch. Systematic distribution is fully automated
- Choose from a wide range of export formats such as Excel, PPT, CSV, XML, HTML, PDF as well as print output
- Define different target groups in your company
- Upload the reports direct to your company portal
- Use iterations of various reports to supply your audience with targeted information without, at the same time, requiring any extra effort for the reporting process
- Address all your recipient groups in according to their individual preferences:
Via automated export for daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Via ad hoc dispatch
- Via mobile access
- Via web-based access
- Via integration with your company portal
Information in a nutshell
The faster and easier you and your specialist users are provided with information, the better they can respond to market requirements and the more effective and efficient they become in their day-to-day work. Cubeware Cockpit ensures that you are kept fully abreast about their area of business at all times and creates space and time to look beyond the horizon. Speed up information assimilation with meaningful layout and graphics components.
- Different combinations, layouts & formats for tables and graphics
- Vertical & horizontal bar charts, line & area diagrams, radar charts, doughnut & funnel diagrams, gauge charts, bubble graphs & waterfall diagrams
- Different font types & sizes, colours & colour palettes
- Interactive map support
- Element- or value-dependent formatting
- Cell bars and colour gradient traffic lights to display value ratios & value thresholds
- Gain access to dashboards specifically customised for your specialist areas for a fast and concise overview of your key indicators
- Access in-depth information in upstream systems directly from the analyses, reports and dashboards – thanks to seamless connectivity without annoying fragmented applications
- Analytical formatting and intelligent alerts always make you aware of important or decision-critical information
- Share your findings quickly and easily with your team members – perfectly assisted by discussion and collaboration options as well as workflow elements
Gain Insights, Create Added Value
The self-service functions of Cubeware Cockpit give you and your employees the possibility of drilling down even more deeply into existing facts, questioning procedures, optimising processes and gaining new insights. This allows you to create valuable information for the entire company as well generate the basis for the work of different specialist departments. Cockpit provides business analysts with a wide variety of intuitive possibilities for standard and ad hoc analyses to enable new findings to find their way into decision-making processes.
- Interact with all data from your various source systems without any need for programming
- Use a wide range of analytical methods to view things from different perspectives
- Increase the level of detail in standard reports
- Create new ad hoc analysis
- Perform requirements, variance and benchmark analysis
- Share your findings with the members of your team
You can plan success
Take an active role in shaping your company’s success. Cubeware Cockpit supports those involved with planning effectively in both strategic and operational business planning. Beginning with unit sales and revenue forecasting, through cost planning to income statement integration as well as balance sheet and financial planning. With Cockpit you can automate your planning process, reduce complexity and significantly increase the quality of your planning results. Create your timetable for success.
- Access all the relevant information
- Perform simulation scenarios
- Define your planning workflows & collaborate across your entire company
- Gather benchmarks
- Model different planning scenarios as well as top-down, bottom-up and mixed planning processes
- Capture planning data simply and reliably in a team
- Benefit from the automated distribution of planning values via splashing mechanisms
- Maintain an overview over planning status at all times through the use of integrated workflow components
- Distribute planning data over time and evaluate them with actual data in the form of target-actual, time series and forecasting analysis as well as what-if scenarios – thanks to central, structured data storage
- Save intermediate results and different planning variants simply and easily