Cubeware Solutions Platform (CSP) C8
Because business intelligence is more than just attractive reports
Operating a BI system successfully depends on more than one factor.
This is why the Cubeware Solutions Platform (CSP) C8 covers the entire life cycle of a BI solution, integrating all the individual steps into a single BI system. And always gives you the right answers to your questions.
- Modern Business Intelligence Software
- Access to all your BI & PM relevant data
- Quality assured and proven data and information
- The right information at the right time in the right hands
- Optimum support for a data-driven corporate culture
Put an end to countless standalone solutions and inconsistent figures. The Cubeware Solutions Platform allows you to create a uniform view on your customers, products and markets with interactive and responsive applications – from data management to meaningful visualisations, attractive reports and guided planning workflows. Have department-specific BI solutions that are tailor-made for the queries of your specialist departments and which are easy to use – from standardised BI reports to comprehensive BI self-service functions.
Who knows exactly what tomorrow will bring? The Cubeware Solutions Platform allows you to respond flexibly to new challenges at all times. Work with a BI platform that you can expand, customise and optimise by yourself and which provides the framework for all BI processes in your company – with little maintenance and training effort, low total cost of ownership (TCO), fast implementation and the most flexible and fairest licensing model for small and medium-sized businesses on the market – including named and concurrent licences.
Not every user is a BI expert. The Cubeware Solutions Platform provides the right front end for all types of user, saving your company money and making life easier for the IT department and expert users. Gain valid BI reports and analyses prepared according to your requirements and automated at precisely the right time and in the exact form you need to make quick and effective decisions. Or create your own ad hoc evaluations.
Data visualisation & planning: bring life into your data and information
There are very different types of BI users in every company: business analysts, report designers, planners, simple information consumers and decision makers. Every user needs different BI functions in their daily work.
- Supply all your employees with custom-fit BI applications
- Create a data-driven corporate culture
- Make your success reproducible
Data distribution: With our BI platform, you can ensure that information ends up where it is needed.
You can only set up a sustainable information system if your data and information get to where they are needed for further analysis and decision-making. Distributing data therefore requires teamwork: including across decentralised structures using workflow concepts and commenting. The Cubeware Solutions Platform enables you to …
- Choose the right means of distribution for the situation concerned from a wide range of options.
- Define specific intervals for information delivery or obtain the latest analyses at a simple press of a button.
- Put your analysis results and findings up for discussion with the members of your team simply & quickly.
Data Governance: Maintain control over the origin & use of your data
The more data there are in your company, the more important it becomes to keep control over them. For data protection reasons, but also to avoid drawing the wrong conclusions due to poor quality and obsolescence. You need a bi system with an appropriate user authorisation concept as well as suitable monitoring.
- Ensure that your data pool is always up to date and of good quality.
- Establish reliable user authorisation concepts – across the company or specific to the application.
- Maintain a constant up-to-the minute overview of how your data and reporting structures are being used.
Data modelling: Make information refined from your data.
If different data are to be turned into relevant information, they first need to be interrelated and put into a common context on a bi platform. It is only then that data can develop their added value. In order to achieve this, you first need data models that can be analysed.
Data management: Connect your feeder systems with each other
Regardless of whether in digital or analogue form, data have always formed the backbone for business decisions. Data originate at various sources and in different formats. Data need to be merged and processed in a bi system if they are to be of use.
- Bundle your different source systems simply & quickly.
- Pull down information silos.
- Ensure a high level of data consistency and quality.